1. IDENTIFICATION OF THE WEBSITE OWNER
The owner of the website you are visiting is
Minors under the age of 18 who are not duly authorised should not access and use this website. FARMACIA PRINCESA BCN considers that any minor accessing this website has the permission of their parents, guardian or legal representative.
FARMACIA PRINCESA BCN here by informs the User of the existence of computer programmes that restrict browsing through filters or by blocking certain contents.
3. SENDING AND REGISTRATION OF PERSONAL DATA
The sending of personal data is mandatory in order to request information, establish contact, subscribe to our newsletters and/orcarry out commercial or trading operations with FARMACIA PRINCESA BCN. Failure to provide the requested personal data or accept this data protection policy will make it impossible to attend to the requests of the interested party or subscribe to our newsletters.
4. PURPOSE OF THE DATA PROCESSING
The data we request are in all cases those that are adequate, relevant and strictly necessary for the purpose for which they are collected. As the User, you guarantee that all the data you send us or provide through these forms are truthful, accurate and relevant for the purpose for which they were requested.
Depending on the form or section you access, the information you provide to us will be used for the following purposes:
1. Those indicated in each of the pages containing the electronic registration form, contact form, query or similar elements.
2. To deal with your requests and informing you about our services, products, orders, seminars or all manner of requests made through any of our website contact forms.
3. To allow our Users to subscribe to our publications, regular newsletters or blog.
4. To draw up statistics for commercial purposes.
5. To send our own commercial communications in relation to our products, services, news or promotions, through any electronic, postal or telephone media, and those of companies collaborating withFARMACIA PRINCESA BCN.The above third parties will never have access to your personal data and said communications will always be about products and services related to our sector.
6. To allow you to follow the profiles of FARMACIA PRINCESA BCNon social networks linked to our website. In this regard we hereby inform you that the processing of your personal data on these social networks will be regulated by the privacy policies of said social networks.For this reason, the exercise of rights byFARMACIA PRINCESA BCNwill be limited to those permitted by such social networks. We thereforeadvise you to read the conditions of use and privacy policies of these networks before following us on social networks.
5.CONFIDENTIALITY, STORAGE AND TRANSFER OF DATA
Your data will be processed with the utmost care by all our collaborators or staff during all phases of the services we provide and will only be used for the purposes set out above.
The data will be kept for the time needed to fulfil the indicated purposes and to comply with current legislation. In the event that you allow us to send commercial communications, your data will not be deleted until you ask us to delete them.
FARMACIA PRINCESA BCN guarantees that your data will not be transferred or communicated to any third party except in the cases foreseen by law, and in the event that such a transfer is endorsed by the law or essential to provide the requested and/or contracted service. In the case of transferring your data for any other purpose, we will request your express authorisation.
We do not make any international data transfers.
6.INCORPORATION OF THIRD-PARTY DATA
7.EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
If you wish to exercise your personal data protection rights, you may send a letter to the registered office of FARMACIA PRINCESA BCN at any timeor send a message firstname.lastname@example.org with a photocopy of your Identity Document or any other document that permits your identification. You are entitled to exercise the following rights in relation to your personal data:
1. Right of access, correction, deletion and limitation or opposition to processing.
2. Right to file a complaint with the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider it necessary.
3. Right to cancel your subscription to our services by sending an email to: email@example.com and indicating in your request: CANCELLATION OF SUBSCRIPTION.
4. Right to revoke your consent to the processing of your data at any time, when possible. However, said revocation will in no case have retroactive effects.
8.ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT
FARMACIA PRINCESA BCN has implemented all the necessary technical and organisational measures to guarantee the security of the personal data you provide, in order to prevent their alteration, loss, unauthorised processing or access.Notwithstanding the above, the User acknowledges and accepts that Internet security measures are not one hundred percent foolproof.